Getting Started with Cloud KMS
In this lab you'll learn how to use some advanced features of Google Cloud Security and Privacy APIs, including:
- Setting up a secure Cloud Storage bucket
- Managing keys and encrypted data using Key Management Storage
- Viewing Cloud Storage audit logs
You'll take abridged data from the Enron Corpus, encrypt it and load it into Cloud Storage.
What you'll learn
- How to encrypt data and manage encryption keys using Key Management Service (KMS).
What you'll use
- A Google Cloud Project with billing enabled.
- Google Cloud Storage.
- Google Cloud SDK.
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.