Service Accounts and Roles: Fundamentals
Google Cloud Identity and Access Management (Cloud IAM) allows you to create and manage permissions for Google Cloud Platform resources. Cloud IAM unifies access control for GCP services into a single system and presents a consistent set of operations.
What you'll do
- Create and manage service accounts.
- Generate a private key for the service account.
- Enable Pandas to access BigQuery from a service account.
- Use the JSON private_key attribute to restrict the access of your Pandas code to BigQuery.
- Upload the private key to the GCE instance.
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.