Service Accounts and Roles: Fundamentals
Google Cloud Identity and Access Management (Cloud IAM) enables you to create and manage permissions for Google Cloud Platform resources. Cloud IAM unifies access control for Cloud Platform services into a single system and presents a consistent set of operations.
What you'll do
- Create and manage service accounts.
- Generate a private key for the service account.
- Enable Pandas to access BigQuery from a service account.
- Use the JSON private_key attribute to restrict the access of your Pandas code to BigQuery.
- Upload the private key to the GCE instance.
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.