App Dev: Setting Up a Development Environment - Java
In this lab, you set up a Java development environment on Google Cloud Platform. You use Google Compute Engine to create a virtual machine (VM) and installing software libraries for software development.
You perform the following tasks:
- Provision a Google Compute Engine instance.
- Connect to the instance using SSH.
- Install a Java library on the instance.
- Verify the software installation.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.