Awwvision: Cloud Vision API from a Kubernetes Cluster
The Awwvision lab uses Kubernetes and Cloud Vision API to demonstrate how to use the Vision API to classify (label) images from Reddit's /r/aww subreddit and display the labelled results in a web app.
Awwvision has three components:
- A simple Redis instance.
- A web app that displays the labels and associated images.
- A worker that handles scraping Reddit for images and classifying them using the Vision API. Cloud Pub/Sub is used to coordinate tasks between multiple worker instances.
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.