Getting Started with Cloud KMS
In this lab you'll learn how to use some advanced features of Google Cloud Security and Privacy APIs, including:
- Setting up a secure Cloud Storage bucket
- Managing keys and encrypted data using Key Management Storage
- Viewing Cloud Storage audit logs
You'll take abridged data from the Enron Corpus, encrypt it and load it into Cloud Storage.
What you'll learn
How to encrypt data and manage encryption keys using Key Management Service (KMS).
What you'll use
- A Google Cloud Project with billing enabled.
- Google Cloud Storage.
- Google Cloud SDK.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.