Classify Text into Categories with the Natural Language API
The Cloud Natural Language API lets you extract entities from text, perform sentiment and syntactic analysis, and classify text into categories. In this lab, we'll focus on text classification. Using a database of 700+ categories, this API feature makes it easy to classify a large dataset of text.
What you'll learn
- Creating a Natural Language API request and calling the API with curl
- Using the NL API's text classification feature
- Using text classification to understand a dataset of news articles
What you'll need
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.