Big Data Analysis to Slide Presentation
There are many tools out there for data scientists to analyze big data, but which of those tools can help you explain and justify your analysis to management and stakeholders? Lots of numbers on paper or in a database will hardly do. This Google Apps Script lab leverages two Google developer platforms, G Suite and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), to help you complete that final mile.
With Google Cloud developer tools, you can gather and crunch your data, then generate a slide and spreadsheet presentation to blow away management and stakeholders with your breathtaking analytical capabilities and intelligent conclusions.
This lab brings much of the technologies together into a single app while showcasing features and APIs from across Google Cloud. The lab also sets up a scenario that closely resembles real life. The goal is to inspire you to consider problems that allow you to leverage both GCP and G Suite to solve challenging problems for your organization or your customers.
What you'll learn
- How to use Google Apps Script with multiple Google (GCP & G Suite) services
- How to use Google BigQuery to perform a big data analysis
- How to create a Google Sheet and populate data into it, as well as how to create a chart with spreadsheet data
- How to transfer the spreadsheet chart and data into separate slides of a Google Slides presentation
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.