Predicting Baby Weight with TensorFlow on Cloud ML Engine
In this lab you will train, evaluate, and deploy a machine learning model to predict a baby's weight. You then send requests to the model to make online predictions.
If you are not yet familiar with Datalab, what follows is a graphical cheat sheet for the main Datalab functionality:
What you learn
In this lab, you will:
- Launch Cloud Datalab
- Carry out local training
- Carry out distributed training
- Deploy the ML model as a web service
- Make predictions with the model
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.
Launch Cloud Datalab
Create a bucket and copy the pre-processed dataset into it.
Checkout notebook into Cloud Datalab