Configuring Deployment Manager Templates
In this lab you'll learn how to create a basic Deployment Manager (DM) configuration for deploying resources in Google Cloud Platform. This lab uses a Linux command-line tool and assumes you are familiar with YAML syntax and are comfortable running commands on a Linux command-line window.
- Create a basic configuration.
- Getting familiar with properties of configuration.
- Deploy your configuration.
- Test your deployment.
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.
Deploy your configuration