Build and Launch an ASP.NET Core App from Google Cloud Shell
ASP.NET Core is a new open-source and cross-platform framework for building modern cloud-based and internet-connected applications using the C# programming language.
Google Cloud Shell is a browser-based command line tool to access Google Cloud Platform resources. Cloud Shell makes it really easy to manage your Cloud Platform Console projects and resources without having to install the Google Cloud SDK and other tools on your system. With Cloud Shell, the Cloud SDK gcloud command and other utilities such as .NET Core command line interface tools are always available when you need them.
In this lab, you will learn about how to build and launch an ASP.NET Core app from Google Cloud Shell — without ever leaving the browser.
What you'll do
- Practice using Google Cloud Shell and ASP.NET Core basics
- Create a simple ASP.NET Core app inside Google Cloud Shell
- Launch the ASP.NET Core app from Google Cloud Shell
- Familiarity with standard Linux text editors such as Vim, EMACs or Nano
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.