Using the Natural Language API with Ruby
In this lab you will focus on using the Natural Language API with Ruby. You will learn how to perform sentiment, entity, and syntax analysis using Ruby!
The Google Cloud Natural Language API provides natural language understanding technologies to developers, including sentiment analysis, entity analysis, and syntax analysis.
What you'll learn
- How to Authenticate API requests
- How to install the Google Cloud client library for Ruby
- How to perform Sentiment Analysis
- How to perform Entity Analysis
- How to perform Syntax Analysis
What you'll need
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.