Distributed Image Processing in Cloud Dataproc
In this hands-on lab, you will learn how to use Apache Spark on Cloud Dataproc to distribute a computationally intensive image processing task onto a cluster of machines. This lab is part of a series of labs on processing scientific data.
What you'll learn
- How to create a managed Cloud Dataproc cluster (with Apache Spark pre-installed).
- How to build and run jobs that use external packages that aren't already installed on your cluster
- How to shut down your cluster
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.