Running a Node.js Container in Kubernetes with Container Engine
Google Kubernetes Engine makes it easy to run docker containers in the cloud. Google Kubernetes Engine uses Kubernetes, an open source container scheduler, to ensure that your cluster is running exactly the way you want it to at all times.
Follow along this lab to learn how to launch a container on Google Kubernetes Engine.
What you'll learn
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- How to launch a single container on Google Kubernetes Engine
- How to launch multiple replicas of a single container on Google Kubernetes Engine
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.