Cloud Endpoints: Qwik Start
In this lab you will deploy a sample API with Google Cloud Endpoints. The sample code will include:
- A REST API that you can query to find the name of an airport from its three-letter IATA code.
- A script that uploads the API configuration to Cloud Endpoints.
- A script that deploys a Google App Engine flexible backend to host the sample API.
After you send some requests to the sample API, you can view the Cloud Endpoints Activity Graphs and Logs. Theses are tools that allow you to monitor your APIs and gain insights into their usage.
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.