Deployment Manager: Qwik Start
Deployment Manager is an infrastructure deployment service that automates the creation and management of Google Cloud Platform resources for you. Write flexible template and configuration files and use them to create deployments that have a variety of Cloud Platform services, such as Google Cloud Storage, Google Compute Engine, and Google Cloud SQL, configured to work together.
This hands-on lab shows you how to use Deployment Manager to create a simple configuration file, use that file to create a deployment, then view deployment information on a manifest.
What you'll do
- Create a configuration
- Deploy the configuration
- Inspect the running environment
- View the deployment manifest
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.
Deploy your configurtion