Google Cloud Pub/Sub: Qwik Start - Console
Google Cloud Pub/Sub is a messaging service for exchanging event data among applications and services. A producer of data publishes a messages to a Cloud Pub/Sub topic. A consumer creates a subscription to that topic. Subscribers either pull messages from a subscription or are configured as webhooks for push subscriptions. Every subscriber must acknowledge each message within a configurable window of time.
What you'll do
- Set up a topic to hold data.
- Subscribe to a topic to access the data.
- Publish and then consume messages with a pull subscriber.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.